Based on pmbok
By Nexus Academy
• Are you intends to take the PMP exam
in the next six months?
• Are you from PROJECT
managers and other PROJECT
• Are you Managers of PROJECT
• Are you from PROJECT
customers and other PROJECT
• Are you from educators teaching PROJECT management
and related subjects?
• Are you from consultants and other specialists in PROJECT management
and related fields?
• Are you Trainers developing PROJECT management
If that’s the case, you must consider the PROJECT management professional
(PMP) ® from nexus academy.
Why Should Attend & Why Nexus Academy?
• Our class
is a maximum of seven (7) attendees to ensure the quality of training delivery
• We have a Help Line to our instructor via email accessible to the attendees.
• Our training material is one of the best. Please download a sample now from the website.
• Get a softcopy of the training material to be easily readable on your PC/laptop
• Help you get the eligibility letter by filling out the required application forms
• Provide other supporting @@@@@@@@s and templates help you in practicing what you learned
• 4-hour exam
simulation in a similar exam
• In addition to these competitive reasons above, we have other valid reasons:
• Usually we don't cancel the class
with the date committed even the number of registrants is only two.
• We claim that our training material is the best in the market.
• We have a Help Line via email to our instructor ( m.arabi@NexusAcademy.com
) accessible to the attendees
• The attendee can attend again free of charge
o To define the business value and how it is realized through PROJECT management
o To identify PROJECT
o To recognize the interpersonal skills required for managing projects
o To differentiate between PROJECT
lifecycle phases and PROJECT management
o To define the ten knowledge areas of the PROJECT
o To differentiate between the purpose of PROJECT
charter and PROJECT
o To choose the right decision and assign each work to the proper performer
o To demonstrate ability to manage human resources especially and other resources
o To define the meaning of uncertainties and to demonstrate ability to manage risks
o To demonstrate ability to assign works to staff and develop them to execute
o To set PROJECT
o To evaluate PROJECT
o To report on PROJECT
performance and taking the appropriate action accordingly
o To memorize the PMI’s code of conduct
o To use the tips and tricks of the exam
in order to help you pass it successfully
• I hope that these reasons will motivate and encourage you to go for PROJECT management professional
(PMP) ® exam preparation
You can get discount
- 20% if you pay two months prior to the starting date of the course
- 10% if you pay one month prior to the starting date of the course
- 5% if you pay 15 days prior to the starting date of the course
In case you have seven registrants, we may arrange for a special class
In case you have four registrants, you can get an extra seat free
Course Date: 05-07-2014
Course Place: Cairo
Visit our website: Home - Nexus Academy
Like us on Face book: https://www.facebook.com/NexusAcademyAllManagement
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nexus_Academy
For more information & registration
+966 50 648 4084
If you are interested please register at : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EY1...LNugI/viewform
Click here to learn more: http://www.nexusacademy.com/course_p...014&city=Cairo https://www.facebook.com/events/6989...eate&source=49
To follow the training plan Training Plan - Nexus Academy